^Back To Top
Dr. Jadhav U. B. ,Dr. Ikkar R. B.
1,2Associate Professor Kriyasharir, Shri Saptashrungi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya,Nashik.
Aim of Ayurveda is not only cure the disease but also prevent the disease. In preventive measures `Jara Chikitsa’ is the specialty of Ayurveda which is described in Ashtang Ayurveda and it is mainely concerned to prolong young age i.e. to delayed signs of aging.
Skin is the first body part to show the signs of age. The present study deals with “To Study The effect of Derma-New Gel in signs of skin aging. Three Ayurvedic herbs are used while making Gel Kumari (aloe vera), Taruni (rose) and Kumkuma (saffron). In samhita granthas their tvachya, varnya, kustaghna etc properties are already mentioned. Using these references this clinical trial is done and results obtained are described with proper examination.
Keywords:- Skin aging signs, effect of derma New Gel ( Aloe vera svarasa, Rose water, Saffron powder )
1. Bhavprakash Nighantu, V. Ayurved series 28, Chokhamba prakashan, commented by Dr. K. C. Chunekar, Edited by Dr. G. S. Pandey, Sutra – 229,230, Page no – 419.
2. Kaiyadev Nighantu, Pathyapathyavibodhak, Acharya Priyavat Sharma, Guruprasad Sharma, Jykrushnadas ayurved granthamala 30, Chokhamba oriantalia, sutra – 1638-1640, Page no – 648.
3. Rajnighantu of Pandit Narhari, Krushnadas ayurved series 5, vyakhyakar- Dr. Indradev Tripathi, Krushnadas academy Varanasi 1998, sutra- 49, page no.- 114.
4. Dhanvantari Nighantu, shri thakur Prasad memorial series 2, Edited by Jharkhandey Ojha and Umapati Mishra , kasha hindu vishvavidyalaya Varanasi, sutra- 133, Page no.- 261
5. Shaligram Nighantu, Pushpavarga, Khemraj ratnakar antargatau saptambhag, Page no – 370
6. Madanpalnighantu, vaidyaratna ayurveddharak vaiyapanchanan pandit ramprasad vaidya upadhyayraj vaidyapatiyalavirchit bhashatatvaprakashininam hinditikasahit, Khemraj shrikrushnadas Prakashan, sutra – 14, Page no. 79
7. Dhanvantari Nighantu, shri thakur Prasad memorial series 2, Edited by Jharkhandey Ojha and Umapati Mishra , kasha hindu vishvavidyalaya Varanasi, sutra- 11, Page no. 139