^Back To Top
Publication Process of IJAHM Journal
The Publication Process Is Consisting With The Following Steps. The Ultimate Objectives Of This Process Are Quality.
1. After Receiving The Manuscript We Will Send A Submission Of Acknowledgement E-Mail to The Author.
2. Manuscripts Will Be Checked By Plagiarism Checker Software.
3. Primary Quality Will Be Checked By The Editor.
4. The Manuscript Will Be Sent For Double Blinded Review.
5. Based On The Double Blinded Review Editor Will Take Decision And The Decision Will Be Communicated To The Author. Decisions Can Be Three Types Like Accepted Without Revision, Resubmit With Major/Minor Revisions, Rejected.
6. After The Final Review Process If The Paper Will Accepted We Will Send A Payment Request To The Author.
7. Author Need to Deposit Publication Fee after the Payment Request.
8. after submission of copyright and fee article will publish with in 48 Hours
IJAHM PUBLISHING ETHICS AND RECTITUDE
The publication of IJAHM involves conscientious, systematic and comprehensive processes by publishers and editors which require to be dealt with efficiently and competently. To maintain high ethical standards of publication of quality science the publisher strives to work closely at all times with journal editors, authors and peer-reviewers. The ethics statement for Valley International journals is based on those by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Code of Conduct guidelines available at www.publicationethics.org.
The essentials of IJAHM publishing ethics for all groups involved in the publishing process are as follows:
We are going to launch Volume 8 Issue 03 May.-June. 2018 of peer-reviewed online journal entitled "International Journal of Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine" publishing original research articles. International Journal of Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine publishes innovative papers, reviews, mini-reviews, rapid communications and scheduled to bi-monthly.
For this purpose, we would like to ask you to contribute your excellent papers in International Journal of Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine. Currently, there are several papers under review consideration for the upcoming issues.
I hope you find this journal informative and useful. It is a new initiative. Your comments will help us improve the quality and content of the journal.
The journal accepts Review Articles, Original Articles and Short Communications.
For Online manuscript
IJAHM special issue invites the papers from the NATIONAL CONFERENCE, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, SEMINAR conducted by colleges, university, etc. The Group of paper will accept with some concession and will publish in IJAHM website. It is the platform for College, university, etc to share the knowledge.For complete procedure, contact us at: