^Back To Top
Publication Process of IJAHM Journal
The Publication Process Is Consisting With The Following Steps. The Ultimate Objectives Of This Process Are Quality.
1. After Receiving The Manuscript We Will Send A Submission Of Acknowledgement E-Mail to The Author.
2. Manuscripts Will Be Checked By Plagiarism Checker Software.
3. Primary Quality Will Be Checked By The Editor.
4. The Manuscript Will Be Sent For Double Blinded Review.
5. Based On The Double Blinded Review Editor Will Take Decision And The Decision Will Be Communicated To The Author. Decisions Can Be Three Types Like Accepted Without Revision, Resubmit With Major/Minor Revisions, Rejected.
6. After The Final Review Process If The Paper Will Accepted We Will Send A Payment Request To The Author.
7. Author Need to Deposit Publication Fee after the Payment Request.
8. after submission of copyright and fee article will publish with in 48 Hours