^Back To Top
1Mrs. Khairnar Neeta P. ,2Vd. Musale Pankaj
1M Sc. Microbiology Lecturer Research Methodology Dept
2M.D. (Ayu) Lecturer Rachana Sharir Dept Shree Saptashrungi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya,Hirawadi, Nashik
The present study was carried out to evaluate antibacterial activity of leaf extract of Azadirachta Indica A. Juss. against Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeuroginosa, Corynebacteria, Staphylococcus aureus and Staphylococcus epidermidis. Azadirachta Indica is a multipurpose tree with multiple health benefits . Different part of the tree were shown to exhibit antimicrobial effects against a wide variety of microorganism screening of this medicinal plants for bioactive compounds may lead to development of less expensive new antimicrobial agents with improved safety and efficacy.
Key-words: The Peers, Pornography Access, Adolescents Sexual Behavior.
1. Shravan Kumar Mankala, Kannappan Nagappan (2011) invivo Antidiabetic evaluation of Neem leaf extract in alloxan induced rats. Journal of applied Pharmaceutical science, 7, 100-105.
2. Sonia Bajaj, Srinivasan B.P. (1999) Investigation into the Anti diabetic activity of Azadirachta indica. Indian journal of pharmacology 31:138-141.
3. Saseed A. Khan and Junaid Aslam (2008) Study on the effect of Neem (Azhadirachta indica) leaves smoke in controlling airborne Bacteria in Residential premises. Current research in Bacteriology1 (2): 64-66.
4. Hassan Amer, Wafaa A. Helmy, Hanan A.A Taie (2010) invitro Antitumour activities of seeds and leaves Neem (Azadirachta indica) extracts. International journal of Academic research. 2(2), 165-171.
5. Srivastava A Shukla Kumar YN (2000) Recent development in plant derived antimicrobial constituents A Review. J Med Arom Pl. Sci.20: 717-72.
6. Faiza Aslam, Khalil.Ur. Rehman, Mohammad Asghar and Muhammed Sarwar (2009) Antibacterial activity of various Phytoconstituents of Neem. Pak. J.Agri. Sci., Vol. 46(3), 456-463.
7. Abu. Syed Md. Mosaddek and Md. Mamun Ur Rashid (2008 ) A comparative study of Anti-inflammatory effect of aqueous extract of Neem leaf and dexamethasone. Bangladesh J Pharmacol 3: 44-47.
8. Saradha jyothi Koona, Subbarao Budida (2011) Antimicrobial potential of the extracts of the leave of Azadirachta indica , Linn. Nat Sci Biol, 3(1) 65-69. Hafiza, R.E. (2000) Peptides antibiotics, Lancet 349: 418- 422.