^Back To Top
Department of Electronics & communication, Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Bihta,Patna,India.
The objective of this paper is to explain scientifically the fundamentals of Ayurveda Vata,Pitta and Kaph at nano level.Its diagnostic methodology for detecting a disease by sensing the flow of different energies in human body has been explained. The interatomic interactions of matter and energy in processing of Ayurvedic medicines have been indicated.
1. Lexicon Universal Encyclopedia,Lexicon publication Inc.New York, Vol.-7,P-172-175
2. Charak Sanhita-Publication Chaukhambha,BhartiAcademy translated by Pt. .RajeshwaDutta Shastri.
3. Ashtang Hridayam of Bag Bhatta,Pt.Brahmanand Tripathi, translated by Prayag Dutta
4. Nadi Vigyan edited by Indradeo Tripathi.
5. Nadi vigyan edited by Prayag Datta Joshi.
6. Sarangdhar Samhita
7 Sarsangrah published by Vaidyanath Ayurved Bhawan