Suryawanshi Ravikumar Shyam1*, Rai Anilkumar2, Narkhede Yogesh D3
Paper Index :
1 Assistant professor, Department of shalya, Vidarbha Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Amravati, Maharashtra, India
2 Professor and HOD, Department of shalya, Maharashtra Arogya Mandals Sumatibai Shaha Ayurved Mahavidyalay, Hadpsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
3 Assistant professor, Department of shalya, Maharashtra Arogya Mandals Sumatibai Shaha Ayurved Mahavidyalay, Hadpsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
*Corresponding author: Dr. Suryawanshi Ravikumar Shyam;
Assistant professor,Department of shalyachikitsa,
Vidarbha Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Amravati, Maharashtra, India
Introduction: Urinary Tract Infection, commonly known as UTI, affects as many as 50% women at least once during their lifetime. All individuals are susceptible to Urinary Tract Infection (UTI); however the prevalence of infection differs with age, sex and certain predisposing factors..
- Sushruta Samhita Of Sushruta With TheNibandhasangraha Commentary Of Sri DalhanAcharyaand The NyayachandrikaPanjika Of Sri Gayadasacharya On Nidanasthana; Vd. YadavajiTrikamaji Acharya And Narayan Ram Acharya, 2002 7th Publication, ChaukhmbhaOrientalia, Varanasi.
- Bailey and love’s (short practice of surgery), 24th edition.
- SarthVagbhataof Marathi Translation OfVagbhatakritaAshtanghridya; Dr. Ganesh Krishna Garade, Published 1891, Edition 2001 AnmolPrakashana Pune.
- Charakasamhita Of Agnivesha Elaborated By Charakaa And DridhabalaWith Ayurveda-DipikaCommentary By Chakrapanidatta,Vd. YadhavajiTrikamaji Acharya, 2008, ChaukhambaSurabharatiPrakshana,Varanasi.
- Textbook of surgery: s.das, 3rd edition2001.
- Pharmacology By K.D.Tripathi. Physician Writer-Michael T. McDermott, Section Editors-Deborah Cotton, Darren Taichman, Sankey Williams, ACP-annals of internal medicine, 2012.
- Hutchison’s Clinical Methods;M. Swash, 2nd Edi-1997, W.B. Saunders Company.
- Sharangdhar Samhita. KhemrajShrikrishnadas Publishers 2013 edi. Available online at: http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/details/sharangdhar-samhita-khemraj-edition-HAA824/ .
- Methods In Biostatics; B. K Mahajan, 1997, 6th Edition, Forwarded By Dr. V.P.Reddaiah; JaypeeBrothes, Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.Delhi.
- Research in Ayurveda; Dr. M.S. Baghel, 2nd Edi-2005, Published ByMriduAyu.
- Echols RM, Tosiello RL, Haverstock DC, Tice AD Clin Infect Dis. 1999 Jul; 29(1):113-9.
- AshtangaSangraha (Sutra Sthana) Of Acharya Vagbhata; KavirajAtradeva Gupta, 1 St Edition, NirnayaSagarMudranalaya, Mumbai.
- AshtangaSamgraha of Vagbhata, English Translation By Prof.K.R.Shrikantha Murthy, ChaukhambhaOrientalia Varanasi, 5th Edition, 2005.
- Medicinal plants/ Ayurvedic HerbalMedicines. Available at :https://www.scribd.com/doc/74230347/Ayurveda-Herbs-254151124 Accessed : Nov.2016 .