^Back To Top
Vd. Chondikar shailaja, Prakash chondikar
MD Sharir kriya
Reader-s.s.a.m. ayurvedic college Nashik
Asava & Arishta kalpana were originated from five basic kalpana swarasa and kwatha respectively. Though fermentation is the common process in them two nomenclature were denoted separately for these two by ancient acharya, this fact emphasize that these are not one and same. We can’t have clear difference in these two kalpana what exactly acharya expected as these two are intermingled terms. In this study literary as well as experimental difference between Asava & Arishta was studied.
. Asavarista : Vigyayaum Zha, IIIrd Edition, Chaukhamba Bharati Academy, Varanasi.
2. Asava Vigyaniyam : Vd. Harisharnada, IInd Edition, The Punjab Ayurvedic Pharmacy Amritsar.
3. Astang Hrdaya (Sartha Vagbhata), Dr. Ganeshti Krishna Garde, Ist Edition, Anmol Prakashana, Pune.
4. Astang Samgraha : Comm by Vd. Pd. Lalachandra Shastri, IVth Edition, Shri Baidyanath Ayu. Bhavana Ltd., Nagpur.
5. Ayurvediya Ausdhikarana, Vaidyaka Grantha Bhandar, Pune Dhamankar
6. Ayurvediya Ausadhigunadharmasastra, Vaidyaka Grantha Bhandar, Pune. Gangadharasastri Gune.
7. Ayurveda Ka Vaiguanika Tihasa, Priyavata Sharma
8. Adulsa Mahausadhi, Arikush Kamble.
9 Bhaisajya Kalpnaa Vigyana, Acarya Siddhinanda Mishra, 4th Edition, Chaukhamba Bharati Prakasana.
10. Bhaisajya Kalpana Vigyanam, Dr. K. Rama Chandra Reddy, 1st Edition, Chaukhamba Sanskrita Bhavana, Varanasi.
11. Brhata Asavarista Samgraha : Kaviraj Shree Devasinhaji Vitthala, IInd Edition, Hindi Pustaka Agency, Gyanavyapi, Varanasi.
12. Bhaisajya Ratnavali : Kaviraj Shrre Ambikadatta Shasrti,XII Edition, Chaukhamba Sanskrita Sansthan, Banar
17. Bhesaja Kalpah : Vaidya Visardra V. S. Venkata Subramania Sastri central council for research in Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, New Delhi.
18 A. Caraka Samhita :
18 B. Caraka Samhita : Yadavaji Trikamji Acarya : IV, Edition, Nimaya Sagar Press, Bombay.
20. Dravya Guna Vigyana : Yadavaji Trikamaji Acarya, Chaukhamba Varanasi.
21. Dravya Guna Vigyana : Dr. P. V. Sharma, Chaukhamba, Varanasi.
22-a Gadunigraha : Chaukhamba Sanskrita Series, Varanasi.
23 Indian Medicinal Plants Chopra R. N.
24. Indian Materia Medica - Nadkarni, Popular Book Dept., Mumbai.
29. Methods in Bio-statics, Dr. Mahajana B. M.,Jaypee Brothers, New Delhi.
30. Nighantu Adarsa : Vadya Bapulal G., Chaukhamba Bharati Academi, Varanasi.
31. Navaparibhasa : Kaviraj Upenndranath Das.
32. Principles and process of Pharmacy.
32-b Phyto chemical investigations of certain medicinal plants used in Ayurveda. (C. R. in Ayu. and Siddha,New Delhi).
34. Rasa Bhaisajya Kalpana Vigyana, Santosa Khandala, IInd Edition, Publication Scheme, Jaipur.
35. Sarangadhara Samhita : Acarya Ramkrishna Parashara, IV Edition, Baidyanath Ayu. Bhavan Ltd., Jhansi.
36. Susruta Samhita : with Nibandha Sangraha and Nyaya Candrika, VIth Edition, Chaukhamba Orientatil, Varanasi.
38. Text Book of Bio-chemistry : A. T. Cameron, 4th Edition, J&A Curchil Ltd.,.
39. Text book of Bhaisajya Kalpnaa : Shobha G. Hiremath, I.B.H. Prakashana, Banglore.
40. The Students Sanskrit English Dictionary :Vaman Shivaram Aple., Govt. of India.
41. Vacaspatyam : Shri Taranath, Trkavacaspati, Chaukhamba Sanskrit Series, Varanasi.
42. Wealth of India : Vol. 1-A, Publication and Information directorate, New Delhi.